DevOps and Continuous Delivery at QCON London
I was honoured to be asked to be the track host for the DevOps and Continous Delivery track at QCON London this March.
I’ve been lucky enough to be able to assemble a fantastic group of leaders, thinkers, consultants and practitioners in this area to tell us all how it’s really done!
- Stephen Thair of The DevOps Guys kicks off the track, talking about DevOps and the Need for Speed.
- Dave Farley, of “the book” fame, will be talking about The Rationale for Continuous Delivery (The culture and practice of good software development).
- Matthew Skelton of Skelton and Thatcher will be explaining how to deal with tools in his talk, Continuous Delivery: Tools, Collaboration, and Conway’s Law.
- Anna Shipman of the UK GDS will talk about their work in DevOps as she explains how they are Delivering GOV.UK: DevOps for the nation.
- Amy Phillips from SongKick will be bringing a test oriented perspective and talking about Making Continuous Delivery Work for You: The Songkick Experience
And to make sure you get to have your say and ask your questions, there will also be a DevOps and CD Open Space during the day.
I also have a discount code, so you can save £100 on the ticket price when you book, so you really have no excuse for not being there! The code is SPEAKWOOD100.
Look forward to seeing you at QCON!